May 6, 2020
A timely and valuable series produced by Africa.com in partnership with faculty from Harvard Business School to address this unprecedented humanitarian and economic crisis as a result of COVID-19.
Led by Andy Zelleke, Ph.D., Harvard Business School Senior Lecturer of Business Administration.
- Nolitha Fakude, Chair of the Management Board
- South Africa Anglo American
- Acha Leke, Senior Partner, Johannesburg, Chairman, McKinsey Africa
- Funke Opeke, Founder and CEO of MainOne
- Rob Shuter, Group President and CEO of MTN.