May 13, 2020
A timely and valuable series produced by Africa.com in partnership with faculty from Harvard Business School to address this unprecedented humanitarian and economic crisis as a result of COVID-19.
Led by Teresa Clarke, Chair and CEO of Africa.com
- Saara Kuugongelwa-Amadhila, Prime Minister of the Republic of Namibia
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director of UN Women and Former Deputy President of South Africa
- Oby Ezekwesili, Senior Economic Adviser, Africa Economic Development Policy Initiative, Former Minister of Education Nigeria, and Former VP Africa Region of World Bank
- Anne Juuko, Chief Executive, Stanbic Bank Uganda
- Suzan Kereere, Global Head of Merchant Sales & Acquiring, VISA Inc.
- Natasha Wang Mwansa, Women Deliver Young Leader